zaterdag 14 mei 2011

Shopping & Outfit

Hello everyone! ^_^

I went with my mom to Venray, a small city in the neighborhood. I love Venray, the people are nice,
there are lovely shops. It's a long time ago that me and my mom went shopping together. Me and my mom can always get along *not always, but most of the time :P*, and I'm very happy about that! I bought some clothes and mom gave me a cd of Lady Gaga and a dictionary because I have exams soon.

New Shirt,CD,trousers
Todays outfit:
Skirt: Moi-même-Moitié
Blouse: H&M
Gloves: From a local store
Stockings: I bought it in a Spanish shop in Sevilla, I believe..
Shoes: Bodyline

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like your outfit!
    *stares at skirt*

    And shopping is always nice ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you!
    I love shopping, I think I like it a little
    bit too much. :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen