donderdag 29 september 2011

Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita.

1. I love the feeling lolita give me, I feel like a princess or like a little doll.
It's amazing what clothes can do, I never thought clothes could give me a cute look.
I don't consider myself cute... I don't wear girly clothes or very often.

2. Shoes, I love lolita shoes. I don't have many lolita shoes (4).
I don't allow myself to buy more shoes, when I will do that it's going to be a huge disaster.
Because I want to buy for every outfit one pair of shoes, then  >.<
I can't buy just one pair of shoes, I always buy many shoes around the same time.


So many nice shoes! Next year I'm going to buy one pair, or maybe two..
I haven't bought one and it's already going wrong  o_O


3. I love my lolita community and meet-ups. It's fun to talk with other people who love this style, to see my lolita friends and to meet new people.

4. Dresses with cute/beautiful prints and nice lace.
I love details!

5. I love to try wearing different styles, lolita has many substyles and I would love to try them all!
I'm happy because of that, I won't grow out lolita very soon.

6. I love that there is lolita clothing for dolls. I love to dress up my dolls in cute frilly clothing.

This outfit is so cute! I would love to dress up Nono like that.

7. Hats, I love all kinds of different hats.

8. Bloomers, I love them. I always wear bloomers when I wear lolita, I can't miss them! I also wear bloomers when it's very hot weather, I love to wear my bloomers and a cute top.

9. Long lolita dresses! Once I'm going to buy a long lolita dress or skirt.
I think long skirts or dresses are very elegant.

10. Wigs, I don't have to dye my hair every time.
It's makes it easier for me to try other hair colours or hair styles.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Yes it is! I love to dress my dolls in lolita clothes! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Erg leuk om te lezen! Veel van jouw punten denk ik er hetzelfde over. ^^
    En lolita voor dolls is zo leuk! :D Alleen zijn merkjurkjes wel duur... Dan maak ik het liever zelf en spendeer ik dat geld aan lolita kleding voor mijzelf. :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja, ik vind ik ook! Het is inderdaad erg jammer dat merkjurkjes voor dolls veel te duur zijn. Ik koop meestal geen brand spullen voor mijn dolls, vaak hebben sommige doll bedrijven ook leuke dingen voor heel wat minder geld. *Meer geld voor lolita jurkjes voor mij :P*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen