donderdag 2 augustus 2012

Formspring question about: lolita friends

Ask NyappyAnne a question:

Hello. My name is Nadiwa and I was curious about in what part of the land you live? Because I saw that you have many lolita friends. I live in Drenthe and only know 2 people who are familiar with this style.

---------------------------------------

                                      Hello Nadiwa, Nice to meet you! ^___^



I live in Noord-Brabant, in a small town. I'm very lucky that I have two friends who are into lolita and live very close to my home. Most of my lolita friends live far far away from my home town, I always travel for hours to see them. I don't mind at all because it's fun to see my friends again! It seems like my friends live very close to my home on my blog because I don't tell where I live normally but it's that's true. Most meet-
                        ups are 1,5 hours traveling by train, sometimes more...

 Please feel free to add me on facebook or Tumblr! :)
(http://sweetlolitadoll-94.tumblr.com/) or (http://nl-nl.facebook.com/anne.janssen.31)
It's always nice to meet new people! :D
Do you have facebook? You can join the Dutch Lolita facebook group, then you can meet many new lolitas! You can also join the Elegant Gothic Lolita forum, only it isn't that active anymore because of facebook. Please join ~~ It's so much fun to attend meet-ups! :)

Best wishes,
Anne

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for your question! If you have more questions feel free to ask me something! :)
That's the same for other people, if there's something you would like to know about me or about lolita fashion/dolls, my holidays or whatever send me your question!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten