zondag 9 september 2012

Lolita wishlist~~

Yes,again a wishlist! I hope it's not boring...

1. La Danse de la Dame Juilette et Justine

Foto: Die jurk is prachtig, ik moet hem hebben <3
Nu hopen dat ik genoeg centjes heb en ik moet nog uitvinden hoe ik bij Juliette et Justine kan bestellen....

2. Lady Sloth Silk Cherubins JSK

3. Cathedral Skirt, Jsk or OP 

4. Alice and the Pirates Treasure Hunt in the Mystic Island Jsk or skirt

5. Silent Moon skirt Moi-Meme-Moitie

6. Moi-Meme-Moitie bat bag

7. Angelic Pretty Cherry Berry Bunny Jsk ( Pink, Blue or Yellow)

8. Angelic Pretty Rose Toilette (Blue or Pink)

9. Mary Magdalene Rose Basket Jsk

10. Mary Magdalene Antoinette Fleur OP

11. White Socks from Metamorphose, Angelic Pretty, Innocent World, MMM or Baby the Stars Shine Bright. I don' have anything special in mind, just white socks with nice lace! ^__^

12. White Shoes. A new pair of white shoes would be great when I want to wear classic lolita.


13. Baby the Stars Shine bright Marie Antonio OP or Jsk


I'm not sure if this is the right one, I believe there is another dress like this with a similar text. 

14. More hats! (The one from Angelic Pretty is just an example, I want many more cute and elegant hats!)

15.
It doesn't deserve to be on the last place, but there are so many amazing prints of this brand. I can't choose a favorite one! I'm talking about Juliette et Justine of course. I already mentioned La Danse de la Dame, I have many many more favorite prints and dresses from this amazing brand. It's my favorite brand at the moment! <3


So, that's it! My style is changing again, it's more gothic, gothic classic, classic and a little bit sweet lolita. I growing out of sweet lolita, it's a cute style only it's a little bit childish I think. I don't mind about that, if it's just for once in a while only nowadays I would like to buy something more elegant and classy. 
Don't worry/ be happy about selling all my sweet lolita dresses, it's not going to happen! I love all my lovely clothing and I'm only doubting about selling one dress which is not because I don't like it anymore... 
It's too short, that's why...


----------------

I also want to excuse myself for the many mistakes I make/made, I'm still learning. I hope that I will reduce my mistakes and incorrect grammar. When I have time I'm going to fix all the grammar mistakes on my blog!

And thanks for the comments and thank you new followers for following my blog <3
I'm going to try to answer everything, I very busy with my studies so please give me some time to do that!


Next week it's already time for the Elf Fantasy Fair in Arcen, I can't wait. See you there! ^___^

7 opmerkingen:

  1. The top half of your wishlist is very similar to mine!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's nice! I love those items. It's nice to meet someone with a similar (half) wishlist.^_^
    I'm really into these painting prints these days, I love them! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. La Danse de la Dame is just wonderful, I consider getting the skirt in blue. And your style is getting similar to mine hihi, I just love gothic and classic!<3
    Have you seen the new collection from JetJ for fall? I just bought the Library dress, I couldn't resist! It has a print of old fashioned books on it!<3

    And I truly hope you find Cathedral some day, it's on your wishlist for so long now! I'll let you know when I see it for a reasonable price!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, I love La Danse de la Dame, I must have that dress or skirt sometimes! I'm more into classic these days, it's normal for me when it turns fall or winter that I want to wear/buy gothic only now I really want to wear classic too.
    I guess I have enough sweet, most of the items are so similar to other releases of prints. Except for bunny prints & some flower prints, love them those prints never bore me xD

    I saw the fall collection, it's so pretty! The Library dress, lucky you, it's one of my favorite ones from the collection. I wish I could buy one of these dresses only I'm afraid it's not possible because I want to live on my own. I need to travel 4 hours each day for my study...
    Secretly I'm saving up for a JetJ dress,for now I can only dream about getting one :P

    I really hope so! That print is my ultimate dream print, I need that one so badly! <3
    It's one my wishlist for 5 years already, I was so stupid not buying that one when I just started to wear lolita. I thought it was too expensive and I bought another dress. Why am I always doing that? :(
    I'm sure I will get it one day, there is already a special saving for it. I only need to wait to find one for a reasonable price! :D And thank you so much, I would really appreciate it, I believe you find amazing items like that so much faster than I do! (like all those pretty MmM and JetJ items :D)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have the same thing, now the seasons change, I find myself more into classic. Tartan and bold prints are so lovely to wear in the autumn! And I like gothic for the winter, with gold and silver accents. I also never get bored of flower prints! And I never get bored of tartan, I have two tartan dresses and I still want more. They are just so versatile and you can wear them in so many ways. Not only punk lolita, which I wear rarely xD

      I loved the fall collection too, the Library dress stole my heart immediately, though I also really like the Waterhouse print dress, I hope they make a skirt version, because the bodice is too sweet for my taste. And when I saw pictures of the fashion show, I fell more in love. They even sold amazing tights, I hope I can find those some day too!<3 And 4 hours of travelling is way too long, I travel 3 hours a day and that's my absolute max. I hope you can find your own place and I understand you need to save up for that! Good luck!<3

      And aahw, I'm not a good lolita bargains hunter, sometimes I'm just really lucky, but I also had lots of time that I was too late for a dream print. Cathedral is often offered, but mostly between 350-500 for the JSK version. I found mine for $200 including shipping, which was extremely reasonable. The skirt is the most affordable I believe, between 150-200. And don't thank me, I know you would do the same for me!<3 I keep my eyes open for you!

      Verwijderen
  5. you have a pretty wishlist!! Hope you can get most of them! Specially la danse de la dame! Is such a lovely dress and very very very well surprising! The fabric is perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I like your wishlist! The first two items are the most gorgeos ones ♥ I really hope you will find one of these dreamitems soon!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen