donderdag 11 oktober 2012

Lolita Blog Carnival: 3 Prints You Would Like To See





First post for the Lolita Blog Carnival, I'm happy that I'm part of it now! If you are wondering, what's the Lolita Blog Carnival? Let me explain it to you: it's a group of bloggers who decide to blog about a common topic on the same day and then they all put a link with a list of all the blogger who blog about the same topic. I want to apologize if I make any grammar mistakes, I'm going to do my best to make less mistakes. My first post will be about 3 prints I would like to see, this topic is so much fun to start with.

Creepy Cute Halloween print

I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday of the year after Christmas. Halloween is becoming more popular in the Netherlands since the last few years, I'm happy about this because there are more parties and fun events. I want to wear something special... So what do I want to wear? 
Lolita, of course! That's why I want to see a creepy cute Halloween print, firstly because there are too little Halloween prints I can't remember seeing one.(correct me if I'm wrong) I think this is weird, Halloween is very popular among lolitas why is there no annual Halloween print? Angelic Pretty made some jewelry and socks with bats and stuff, still no Halloween print. If I could design a print like this I would like to have a creepy cute print design. Bats are a must, it must be a print with a big pumpkins, in and around those pumpkins you can see a few lolita girls, a Guro lolita, an Alice lolita and a Pirate lolita. There are bats with big cute eyes and sweets all over the design, not too much because troublesome. 

Let's show you some inspiration pictures:



Aristocratic Tea Party

I'm really into paintings these days and I something that would make me so happy, is a print with Aristocratic ladies while they are drinking tea. Drinking tea is so elegant, I think. There should be a tea party print! <3

Some amazing paintings:






Happy Bunny Paradise

Bunny prints are the most amazing prints ever, I know that it's not so original only I love bunnies so much. <3 I want a print with white bunnies in a beautiful park with flowers. About a year ago I went to a park with a friend and we when we wanted to go home because it was already twilight. At the moment we decided to go home we saw a big group of white bunnies, so cute! My friend told me those rabbits were part of the petting close to the nature park, many rabbits escaped and tried to live in the 'free nature'. I never saw so many white rabbits at the same time, that moment was magical. That's why I adore bunny prints, I want to catch that magical moment and put it in a print! 



That's all! I hope you like the prints and I really hope that one of my favorite brands will make a prints like this, that would be great. I would like to know which prints my followers would like to see? Please tell me your ideas. ^__^


8 opmerkingen:

  1. I would love to see the first 2 things happen ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. All of these are really adorable ideas, but I would definitely love to see an aristocratic tea party most of all! That would be such a darling idea for a Lolita print!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! :D
      Yes, I would love to see that as a new lolita print, I would totally buy it. ^__^

      Verwijderen
  3. ARISTCOCRAT TEA TIME! It needs to happen, in beautifully flourished Rococo style painting design! <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It need to happen for sure! Rococo style sounds great only I also would like to see it in impressionism style because it's dreamy and yet so realistic.

      Verwijderen