zondag 20 januari 2013

Dark Rococo Romance (new dress)

Hello!! ^__^

My new dress, it's at home, I'm so happy! After some misunderstandings about the zipper it's at home again... I already mentioned that I ordered a dress from 4 o'clock (by Linda Friesen) only I haven't told any details about the dress. Some of you know that I'm organizing a rococo high tea together with my friend Josine and it was a great chance to buy a new dress. It was always a dream to buy a dress from 4 o'clock! 






I really love this dress, it's so detailed and the design is amazing. It my favorite dress now <3
There is a layer of (good quality) tulle on the dress, it's makes the design so unique. And also a thing that I really like are the stiffeners in the front of dress, the shape of the dress is perfect. Oh and it fits perfectly!

Video

Outfit:






Dress: 4 O'Clock (former mirror)
Stockings: offbrand
Shoes: Fly Away Fashion
Necklace: a gift...
Wig: Lockshop


I hope you will like my new dress! At least I really like it. ^__^
*If you don't like the dress the rococo gods will punish you, muhaha*
And now I have to survive my exams and then I can wear my pretty dress again...
I hope to pass all my exams! :)

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, the dress looks so beautiful! *__*
    Also, good luck with your exams!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It's gorgeous! I love the cut and how it looks being worn!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you so much!! I also love the cut of the dress, it's so amazing *_* Linda is such a talented designer!

      Verwijderen
  3. Wow the dress looks so pretty on you especially with the wig.
    If I may ask when is the lolita high tea and where will it be held? :3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you!! ^__^
      I send you already a email about the high tea, see you tomorrow. :)

      Verwijderen
  4. Oh wow that dress is perfection and you look stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen