maandag 14 januari 2013

Gift Swap Meeting


Hello everyone! 

I have new followers, yay I'm so happy! Thank you ^___^
About the lolita blog carnival from last week.. I fell ill again so I couldn't answer or read any of your comments/posts.
I'm glad I feel better again. Next time when I join a LBC post I will read the other posts too. 


Yesterday I went to the Gift Swap meeting, an annual lolita meeting of our lolita community. 
The idea of the meeting is that you make or buy some gifts for another lolita and another lolita makes or buys something for you. It's all random and you can't tell anyone which person you have for the gift swap. It was the first time that I went to this meeting because I'm a little bit afraid that the other person won't like my gifts... I know it's silly.. >.< 

So.. I decided to surmount my fears and join the gift swap meeting. And it was a good thing.. it was so much fun! I also decided to wear sweet lolita, which was the first time in the winter. I never felt like wearing it in the winter, only last Saturday I thought why not? Let's give it a try ^_~ 

Why shouldn't I wear sweet lolita in the winter?


This was my outfit:
OP: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Maxicimam
Hat: Angelic Pretty
Fake fur: Fly away fashion
Wig: Fly away fashion
Socks: Metamorphose
Shoes: Bodyline

I hope you like my outfit! ^___^
I was wearing my Angelic Pretty hat, I really love that hat.
I still think every outfit needs a hat.

Video



Recently I saw a blog post of my friend Damien about his outfits in the year 2011 and I really liked that. I also want to have a sort of memorial outfit movie of the year. I never remember what I wear if I don't make pictures or movies, hahaha.
Enough talking about myself and my outfit because this meeting wasn't about me
It's about giving presents to lolita friends. (and also receiving presents!!)

I got Catherine for the gift swap and I was really happy about that. She is such a nice person and we both wear sweet and gothic lolita, there aren't many lolitas who wear both of these styles. I made a cute box for her and I have given her a mirror, a bunny wallet, strawberry socks, cute little cards and a hello kitty phone strap. I really hope she liked it. ^__^


Dieuwke gave me presents.
She bought a bonnet and special tea for me.  I really love those presents because I always drink tea when I'm at home. And about the bonnet, I totally love it! It's so perfect! *_*
It was so strange because on my way to the meet-up place I talked with my friend Rosy about me wanting to buy or make a bonnet. Coincidence right?



The presents:



It was so a great day, I met some new lolitas and it was great to see my friends again.
I really liked to see everyone so happy because of the presents. Now I think it's one of the most amazing meetings of the year. At last I really want to thank Dieuwke, thank you very much for the nice presents I really love them. ^____^


----------------
And this morning I saw that I got a Valentine!
I don't know who you are but thank you very much it's so nice! <3


6 opmerkingen:

  1. What a lovely outfit!

    This meet seems to had been really fun!

    Lovely gift you got and the panda letter is cute! I have a metal box with this panda!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! ^___^
      The meetup was so much fun! :)
      I really like the gifts and that card is so cute. Such a coincidence that you have a metal box with the panda.

      Verwijderen
  2. whoa you look awesome, I really like that hat! I also love the bonnet you got *-* gift swap looks like an awesome thing :3

    Stella's Ice Age~

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Aww thank you so much! :) The gift swap was so much fun, I'm so happy with my presents. ^__^

      Verwijderen
  3. aww you are really cute and sweet :) ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen