vrijdag 8 februari 2013

Angelic Nostalgia




Some of you may noticed it already, I changed my blog name and also my nickname. SweetLolitaDoll doesn't suit me anymore, I'm not only interested in Sweet Lolita fashion. I still like it but it's not like before, I love Gothic Lolita and that's going to be my main style. So why did I change my blog name into Angelic Nostalgia? My blog has become a sort of dairy of (selected) good memories and every time I read old blog posts I get this nostalgic feeling of the nice things that happened in the past. The word 'angelic' refers to the angel-like image of lolita fashion in general, it doesn't matter how dark the clothes are, the angelic feeling is always present. 

I also changed my name which suits Angelic Nostalgia better, I'm still the same person so don't worry! I used to love violets while I was little and I still do.I also feel a little bit sad while I changed all this, that's why I waited for so long. I wanted to change my blog and everything for a few months...

Has anyone ideas for a suitable surname? Only Violet feels so empty, hahaha!And if you have some ideas for my blog please tell me...I hope nothing went wrong while I changed everything, I don't know much about all those different settings. 



4 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the name violet ^^ And I also like your new blogname, it's better suiting with your current style!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! :)
      It wasn't 'me' anymore and my blogname didn't suit me anymore. I was a little bit annoyed about it but I didn't want to change my blog already because of all the things that could go wrong.
      It's still not fixed yet, ughhh I hate this! >.<

      Verwijderen
  2. I really like your new blog name! And gothic lolita is going to be your main style? I'm really curious to see your coords!<3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! :)
      Gothic lolita is going to be my main style, I tried so much to improve my sweet lolita style but I'm not really interested in the style anymore when it's about new releases or buying new stuff. I keep my old outfits and I'm going to wear them too only I'm not going to buy anything big.(dresses or skirts) I just like gothic lolita more. ^^ Soon more new coords, last week I bought a beautiful dress. I can't wait to wear it! :D

      Verwijderen